(732) 303-1044 Home
(732) 547-0077 Cell
Hi TPNG member,
I wanted to let you know that I have the following job available. It’s a 6 months contracting position and a client right-to-hire role. We have a very good working relationship with the client hiring manager for this position. The client is looking for someone that has managed a VoIP project from start to finish. If you are interested, please contact me at your earliest convenience. If you are not interested in the position, but know of anyone who might be interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass this information to them. I can be reached on my cell phone at 610-209-1083. I am available from 8am to 9pm EST daily. If a person you refer to me gets hired for the position, you are entitled to receive a referral bonus. Thanks in advance!
Job Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Length: 6 months client right-to-hire
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA
Pay Rate: Depends on experience level (salary range 90K to 110K at conversion)
· Work within the client’s I.T. PMO; develop a project plan and manage a VoIP installation project. This includes managing all aspects of an external vendor throughout the project.
· Manage and lead other types of I.T. infrastructure related projects including: Business Continuity Planning, data center moves, network upgrades, email server upgrades, unified build rollouts, etc.
· Work with cross functional teams to develop and track classic project management deliverables (schedules, status reports, resource plans, risks, issues logs, etc).
· Clearly set expectations for each project and then manage the business and the project teams to those expectations.
· Implement new business practices where appropriate.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years overall experience as an I.T. Project Manager.
- Must have successful track record of managing infrastructure related projects.
- Thorough knowledge of Cisco-based enterprise VoIP deployments, including fill installation experience (from a project management perspective)
- Knowledge of managing projects using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Solution (IP-PBX), Utility Connection, Voicemail, Cisco IP Telephony equipment and Cisco Voice Gateways.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Ability to build and manage a team of people in order to effectively manage a project and ensure its’ success.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional capacity.
- Successful track record delivering projects successfully and within budget.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel from technical to high level executive management, and influence key stakeholders in order to get things done!
- Strong leadership, assertiveness and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Insurance experience is a preferred (specifically P&C insurance).
- Bachelor’s degree is required.