The Westchester Networking Organization (WNO) invites you to our monthly meeting on Monday, March 18, 2013 at the First Congregational Church of Chappaqua,
· Don E. Smith will present “Just Start Speaking.”
· The WNO Career Doctor is in. Plan to visit with independent career coach Linsey Levine, who will offer brief, professional one-on-one advisory sessions.
· Light refreshments, courtesy of
Learn from Don E. Smith, a Toastmasters International Award Winning Speaker how to:
· Build confidence through public speaking.
· Techniques for various types of presentations (e.g., formal or group presentations, elevator pitch).
· Defending your resume.
If you do plan on coming, you must register at http://wno20130318.eventbrite.com. There is no charge for registering. Should you experience a sudden change in plans, please extend your apologies to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open our doors to others.
Get the most from WNO meetings:
- Bring your business cards. See for "best practices."
- Bring your resume or marketing plan to review with Linsey.
- You are always making an impression. Business casual is expected.
- If you are not already a member, join our Yahoo Group http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Westchester_Networking_Organization.
- After the meeting, new members will receive an invitation to join our LinkedIn group.
March 18, 2011 – Agenda:
6:00 pm -7:00 pm: Open networking
7:00 pm -7:10 pm: Greetings and general announcements
7:10 pm -8:00 pm: Toastmaster’s Award Winning Speaker Don E. Smith to present “Just Start Speaking”
8:05 pm -9:00 pm: Open networking
9:00 pm:-Meeting ends
| || |
Don E. Smith, MA is a motivational speaker and success educator. He inspires audiences, organizations and individuals to chart their journey to success by defining their passion, discovering their purpose, and designing the principles that will guide them. Known widely as “The Speech Wiz”, his coaching talents as a presentation and public speaking guru are valued by novices and professionals alike.
He speaks professionally to a variety of audiences offering motivational keynotes and workshops from his "Passion Speaks" program. Toastmasters International has recognized Don E. as an award-winning speaker.
A former independent TV and film producer, Don E. Smith has held ownership, sales, marketing and communications management positions in a variety of industries including financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, exposition services, graphic arts production, and IT services. He draws on his knowledge from these experiences to create empowering perspectives for his corporate training and executive coaching clients.
He holds a Master of Arts in Corporate and Political Communications from
Secure your seat. Register at http://wno20130318.eventbrite.com. Walk-ins are welcome on a non-guaranteed first-come, first-served basis and must fill in a registration form at the front desk as well as be prepared to present business card.
Docs sheet. We were good at focusing and staying on-topic last month, so I'm sure we'll do it again this month!
Attachment(s) from John Rechenberg
1 of 1 File(s)
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|