Our Client, a leader in the Banking and Financial sectors are seeking a Technology Manager
If qualified and interested please send your resume to Tony at email@example.com
Works with technologists in team, other technology partners and Business Users on technical solutions for Front Office Applications in Short Term Technology.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 3-6+ years of experience in Core Java or C#
- Hands on experience in Java Technologies i.e. Java, Spring, any App Server
- Strong multi-threading
- Distributed systems to work on a Front Office facing Bond Position / Risk + PnL system
- Good communication skills
- Highly motivated Team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Experience in Finance Industry a plus
- Knowledge of Messaging technologies a plus
- Ability to write efficient SQLs a plus
Accountable for all phases of development process—analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation; provides user and operational support on applications to business users. Solves complex problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards; performs root cause analyses.
Engages in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality. Provides a good understanding of application development concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas. Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define operating standards and processes. Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams. Exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by: john sampson <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|