The Westchester Networking Organization (WNO) invites you to our monthly meeting to be held on Monday, April 16, 2012 at the First Congregational Church of Chappaqua,
· David Volkman, Managing Director of RLP Capital, Inc., will be presenting a session on “Effective Networking – The Handbook”.
· The WNO Career Doctor is in the house. Independent career coach Linsey Levine will be providing complimentary 10-minute, one-on-one advisory sessions.
· Light refreshments will be available courtesy of
If you do plan on coming, you must register at http://wno20120416.eventbrite.com. There is no charge for registering. Should you experience a sudden change in plans, remember to send an e-mail to so that we can open our doors to others.
Get the most from WNO meetings
- Bring your business cards. See for "best practices."
- If you would like to volunteer or announce a job landing or future networking events, please send an email to no later than noon of the day of the meeting.
- You are always making an impression. Business casual is expected.
- If you are not already a member, join our Yahoo Group http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Westchester_Networking_Organization.
- After the meeting, new members will receive an invitation to join our LinkedIn group.
April 16, 2012 - Agenda
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Open networking
7:00 pm - 7:10 pm: Greetings and general announcements
7:10 pm - 8:00 pm: David Volkman will conduct a session on Effective Networking, the Handbook
8:05 pm - 9:00 pm: Open networking
9:00 pm: - Meeting ends
David has conducted presentations on effective networking to business groups, national law firms, financial institutions, insurance companies, universities and religious organizations in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions. David donates his time to Connect 2 Care in
David is the Founder and President of the Intellectual Capital Exchange Group. Previously he served as President of The Executive Forum. David also serves as Managing Director of RLP Capital, Inc., which is an independent financial planning and asset managing firm in midtown
Secure your seat. Register at http://wno20120416.eventbrite.com. Walk-ins are welcome on a non-guaranteed first-come, first-served basis and must fill in a registration form at the front desk as well as be prepared to present business card.