Position Title – WRPSSWICT062014
Sr. Implementation Consultant – Tax – Atlanta Preferred But Can Be Any Location East/MW/SE/SC - Excellent Package
Excellent Compensation Package – $100K - $120K Base + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits (100% Paid)
No Relocation or Sponsorship
Multiple Roles – Atlanta Preferred, but can be located anywhere in the East/Midwest/SE/SC – Close to a Major Airport – Preference East of Mississippi
Highly successful, highly profitable, very fast growing (50%+), private software firm, focused on delivering a fully integrated suite of asset-centric accounting, tax, budgeting, regulatory, compliance/risk management and analytics software solutions for asset intensive clients. Great firm with an excellent history of growth - Lots of Upside – Excellent Compensation Package – Base + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits (100% company paid) - Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth possibilities.
Keys to these roles:
1) Implementation experience - part of or lead on the consultative role in an ERP Financial implementation project – Knowledge of GL/AR/AP & FA etc.
2) Asset accounting knowledge.
3) Previous experience implementing tax technology product(s) and/or experience working in a tax firm and/or audit department.
4) Technical - Must have solid hands on experience with SQL.
Position Responsibilities – Summary:
My client is seeking Sr. Software Implementation Consultant – Tax - to join their Professional Services/Tax organization team. A Sr. Consultant must have a proven track record of providing an exceptional level of effective business solution implementation and delivery execution of large scale, complex enterprise software & solutions. This position is expected to take on implementation projects of increasing challenge and complexity and may also involve oversight and training of Consultants.
Further, ideally, they are seeking a Consultant with domain expertise in asset accounting for the following industries; utilities, oil & gas, transportation, mining, and telecommunication industries with substantial experience leading a small income tax or deferred tax project or leading a work stream of a large income tax or deferred tax project.
Software is currently installed on premise and project length ranges from 6-9 months for average sized projects, with 1-3 people assigned, and 12+ months for large sized projects, with 4-6 people assigned.
The Sr. IC may work on multiple projects depending on size, scale and scope of efforts.
Travel is expected to up to the 80% area, Monday thru Thursday (M-T), all of US + Some Canadian – Home Office Based roles with expenses fully paid.
· Actively participate and be highly engaged as part of an implementation project team (including clients, colleagues, other consultants, vendors, etc.). Contribute and share application and domain/industry expertise, and functional knowledge as it relates to income tax, deferred taxes and tax depreciation. Possess and demonstrate advanced consultative skills.
· Complete tasks and activities with high execution as assigned by the Project Manager, and in accordance with the firm's methodology. Adhere to project schedules and budgetary constraints; provide early notice of any potential risks or issues with respect to adherence to project schedules or budgets.
· Address risks and resolve issues relating to implementation with minimal assistance/direction from the Project Manager and/or other subject matter experts.
· Assist the Project Manager in planning for future project phases, tasks, events, and resources
· Hands-on project execution - Responsible for leading a small income tax or deferred tax project or lead a work stream of a large income tax or deferred tax project including gathering and analyzing client requirements; leading design sessions for processes around income tax, tax depreciation or deferred taxes; configure the application to meet the approved design; determining best practice design of to-be-delivered solutions, ensuring it is based on the approved requirements, and per the SOW; QAing/reviewing functional project deliverables; developing functional and technical specifications; configuring the application to meet the approved design: assisting clients with data conversion etc.
· Testing; working with their customers, define test plans and procedures; assist with the development of use and test cases; conduct unit, system, and integration testing; and support the client's User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
· Support application go-live; by providing knowledge transfer to clients and ensuring the client staff are ready to operate the application upon go-live; assisting clients in transitioning the application to client's production support team; planning and executing effective hand-off to the firm's Support organization; identifying client skill or knowledge gaps that might be addressed via the training organization and/or via an enhanced support model etc.
· Utilize and contribute to enhancing the firm's implementation methodology as warranted
· Oversee consultants and other resources; provide guidance and direction to others regarding functional or technical tasks and activities. Provide feedback to management on the performance of those consultants.
· Participate in special projects, training initiatives, industry groups and conferences, and client forums as requested
Required Skills and Competencies:
To be considered, a Sr. Implementation Consultant should have the majority of the following knowledge and experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant accounting & income tax experience.
· Awareness and understanding of key tax terminology from a large-business perspective
· Previous experience implementing tax technology product(s) and/or experience working in a tax firm and/or audit department
· Four-nine (4-9) years experience implementing enterprise software applications – tax in a client-facing consultant role, including, experience in most phases of the implementation process, experience with utilizing a robust implementation methodology, and previous experience working for a software vendor, implementing solutions, is the preference.
· History of increasing responsibility or upward progression - team Lead experience.
· Excellent, and effective communication skills, including, verbal, written, listening and presentation skills
· The ability to engage and successfully interact with the client and project team at all levels.
· Consulting and client/project team relationship-building skills
· Ability to establish oneself as a trusted advisor in the eyes of the client, project team and colleagues
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to adhere to the firm's methodology
· Process orientation, and ability to analyze and design/build complex processes and to assist others
· Skilled in MS Office Suite
· Strong technical background
· Previous experience implementing large enterprise wide Financial, ERP, EAM, CRM and Maximo or related systems
· Experience with some of the advanced functions of Excel, including functions, macros, and pivot tables
· Possess basic SQL and database skills – PowerBuilder experience a plus
· Process orientation with ability to analyze and design/build complex processes
· Industry experience within some of the following industries; oil and gas, mining, transportation, natural resources, utilities, energy markets or telecomm.
As a condition of hire, a full background check and drug test are required.
Contact Information - (Resumes in Word Format to);
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates – High Technology Recruiting Services
Phone - (508) 761-6354 (508) 761-6354 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting - Email - GaryWright@WrightAssociates.org - WEB Site – www.wrightassociates.org
Posted by: john sampson <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|