|Title: Director, Software Development and Quality Assurance|
Location: Milford, CT
Our client is seeking a Director of Software Development and Quality
Assurance to be part of a small high-level Technology leadership team and
will oversee all internal and external application and SaaS development and
Quality Assurance. This individual will be accountable for end to end
application scoping, planning, development, implementation, QA and
post-implementation maintenance & support, and manage the issue resolution
process for any application production problems. He or She will also
oversee formal performance testing processes and help manage the
relationship with internal and external services vendors to ensure superior
service delivery for all application core technologies.
The individual will work very closely with the CIO, Director of Product and
Program Management, Director of Infrastructure and BI, various department
heads and external development and QA teams, to help define and deliver
software, web development and QA projects.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* College degree in Engineering, Computer Science or IS management or
* Minimum 10 years of relevant SDLC experience in systems and
applications management including systems/applications design
* Minimum 5 years in software development management role with a
proven track record of successfully building and leading high performance
* Strong Technical coding and system architecture experience
* Proven track record in developing complex, data intensive, and
highly scalable product applications.
* Expertise in assigned group of applications/platforms to provide
services to multiple clients
* Proficiency in Microsoft .NET Framework, SQL Server and with Visual
Studio development environment
* Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and
* Experience in distributed systems and enterprise architecture
* Strong understanding of web and networking principles and
* QA experience, specifically in the area of product development is
* Demonstrated success in building products that integrate cutting
edge technologies into market successes
* Experience with both client and web based applications. Mobile
application experience is a plus.
* Familiar with Agile and other professional software development
processes, including working from user stories and standards documents,
estimating tasks, documenting designs, implementing source code control,
automated testing, test driven development and continuous delivery.
* Excellent problem solver and able to architect solutions based on
loose requirements and discussions
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage and work with a
culturally diverse team and population
* Ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive
outlook in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Ability to anticipate roadblocks, diagnose problems and generate
* Demonstrated time management, decision-making, presentation and
* Strong project management and team management skills
* Demonstrated success in effectively communicating at all levels of
If you are interested in the position, please email me your resume, how you
match up to the requirements and your last salary and bonus.
Visit <http://www.itechcp.com/> www.itechcp.com for more information about
our company and a list of our hot jobs.
ITech Consulting Partners
30 Church Hill Road
Newtown, CT 06470
203-270-0051 Ext: 301
MIS Ntwk Assoc Mtg Dates
Nov 6th - Tues No Mtg - Go out and VOTE!!!!
Nov 13th - Tues Reg Mtg - 6 pm - Berman Larson Kane Offices, Paramus - DO NOT use GPS for directions. Get dir from BLK site - Bring 15 copies of your resume
Dec 4th - Tues = Holiday Inn Totowa - Coaches Night Out Dinner Mtg
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|