Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:03 am (PST) . Posted by:
If interested and qualified contact the recruiter directly (not me). Good luck.
Samuel Sherman, PMP
From: Erik Johnson [mailto:ErikJ@sgainc.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 7:58 AM
Subject: WANTED: Java/J2EE Developer w/JMS Messaging, XML, Web Services, DB2 for Iselin NJ Finance career role! 15-00291 RTH
If you are interested in the opportunity below, please return this email with an updated résumé that highlights the specific skills required of it in your Professional Experience section.
To speed the process, first send me your current visa status, pay rate, location, and availability.
Please send an invite to connect at my LinkedIn profile, Erik Johnson Senior Recruiter at SGA.
Upon review of your updated résumé, I will contact you immediately if there is a fit for this role, as well as of other roles that may fit your experience and skill sets.
Also, please let me know of friends, colleagues, and team members who are in the job market, as we have multiple positions at any one time on <http://www.sgainc.com/> www.sgainc.com. Thanks!
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Java Developer w/ Messaging for a Right to Hire assignment with one of our premier Financial clients in Iselin, NJ.
* Develop core system components utilizing J2EE, JMS/MQ messaging, XML, WebService on DB2, Oracle Websphere infrastructure.
* Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
* Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
* Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
* Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules.
* Access and analyze vast amount of data from various disparate systems into a common data model.
* Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural
* Specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
* Follow, and promote adherence to, the organization's standard project life cycle to ensure delivery of high quality software solutions.
* Development of system design, documentation and implementation requirements to satisfy Corporate IT requirements (RSAM, DCR, APPQUEST, ITSM, ITRC, CLARITY, WRM).
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) in computer science, information systems, systems analysis, computer engineering or related field.
* 5+ years of experience in systems/data analysis and design and application development.
* Minimum of three years of work experience in any of the following areas:
* Application technology, Object Oriented technologies, database and Internet technologies, and network connectivity.
* Exceptional technical, analytical, communication and documentation skills.
* Understanding of relevant technologies and development life cycles.
* Strong data reporting skills.
* Strong experience working effectively in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
* Awareness of and experience in all phases of the system development lifecycle.
* Basic understanding of the company's business practices and familiarity with the company's products and services.
* Develop core system components utilizing the J2EE, Websphere, JMS/MQ messaging, XML, ETL tools, DB2, Spring, Quartz, Hibernate, Maven, Jenkins and SVN
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, and timely payment via direct deposit. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.
Erik Johnson – Senior Recruiter
SGA – Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc.
200 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Direct: (914) 366-5928
Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:06 am (PST) . Posted by:
If interested and qualified contact the recruiter directly (not me). Good luck.
Samuel Sherman, PMP
From: Karyna Adamian [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:21 AM
Subject: Business Analyst - Jersey City, NJ
My name is Karyna and I'm an IT recruiter at Mondo, the nation's premier Digital Marketing and IT resourcing agency. For over 13 years, the world's most prestigious companies have turned to us to provide their IT and digital marketing departments with the most critical resource: people. We thrive on the kind of change that disrupts, rewrites the rules, and demands action at a moment's notice. Our expertise in the industry allows us to match major companies with top talent, and we want you!
There is immediate need for your expertise at one of our clients and I think you could be a great fit! Please review the job description below and let me know what you think. Is this a role you're interested in hearing more about?
If so, send me your most up to date resume in a Word document!
***I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF THIS POSITION IS NOT YOU, BELOW YOUR CURRENT CAREER LEVEL, OR OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMMUTING RADIUS. Thanks, KA***
Location: Jersey City, NJ.
Duration: 6+Month Contract to Perm.
Rate: Open based on experience.
Works as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and document requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. Business Analysts must be inquisitive and able to efficiently reach an understanding of complex tasks while using this understanding to produce project artifacts that satisfy project objectives.
* Estimates time required to deliver project artifacts and reports progress toward delivery goals throughout the project
* Leads key stakeholder analysis process
* Interacts with project stakeholders to elicit and document project requirements by translating business needs into testable, developer-ready requirements
* Produces professional quality project artifacts including but not limited to business requirement documents, requirement plans, models (e.g. data, event, context and process), traceability matrices, use cases, issue logs and other documents as needed.
* Ensures that system requirements meet business needs and that the business is able to fully integrate and implement new systems or system features
* Partners with project stakeholders to manage requirement change requests throughout the project
* Respectfully challenges requirement additions that lead to scope creep
* Identifies and communicates risks as well as possible solutions
* Assists the business in determining if and how new systems or system enhancements may improve process flow and business function
* Serves as a critical resource and liaison between subject matter experts and technologists throughout the project lifecycle
* Works with the business to recommend appropriate training, communication and scheduling as systems are deployed
* Works with the project team to determine appropriate test plans, deployment plans and supports the product launch
* Participates in the Quality Inspection process for all requirements
* Secures Business Requirement Document approvals from project stakeholders
* Other tasks to be determined by management and project needs
* Minimum of 2 year Financial Services industry experience
* Minimum of 2 - 3 years Business Analysis or equivalent experience
* Certified Business Analysis Professional Certification or equivalent a plus
* PMP Certification a plus
* Bachelor degree required. Business or related field preferred. MBA is a plus.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional active listening skills
* Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
* Ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
* Experience with Business Analysis Methodologies
* Proven ability to meet deadlines while simultaneously working multiple projects
At Mondo, our consultants are key, and we work hard to make sure that their needs are met.
What consultants can expect from Mondo...
* Support from our Consultant Relations Team
* Consultant Appreciation/Networking Events
* Onsite client events
* NEW - Referral Program
Once you become a Mondo consultant you're eligible to earn cash! Simply refer someone within your network to one of our positions. If they get hired and work for 90 days during your time with us, you'll be paid!
Know a talented Digital Marketing or IT professional? Know of an open job requirement? Let us know!
Contact CR@mondo.com for more information.
Technical Recruiter, Mondo
New York, NY 10016
Mondo's Candidate Commitment:
* We are contacting you for a real job requirement
* We do not conduct fake interviews
* We will not ask you for references unless you are being considered for a job
* We will give you feedback the moment we get it from our customer
* We NEVER subcontract. All of our customers are the end user
Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:53 pm (PST) . Posted by:
If interested and qualified contact the recruiter directly. Good luck.
Samuel Sherman, PMP
From: Ruslan Zubairov [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 3:15 PM
Subject: Project Manager - Long Term Contract in NYC
My name is Ruslan Zubairov and I'm a Recruiter with TSR Consulting Services, Inc. You've received this email because the skills in your resume matched our search criteria for a Project Manager experience in our database. It is possible that you may not be best suited for this particular position, but we have multiple positions available in all areas and levels of IT where you may be interested and better suited.
Please respond if you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest in working with us as we have an excellent referral program.
Below is the job description to which I am referring for a current job opening located in New York, NY:
Client: Global Investment Bank
Location: New York, NY
Type: Contract (corp or w-2)
Duration: 12 mo+
Status: Immediate phone/onsite interviews
Investment Bank in NYC is looking for a Project Manager
You will provide strong project management and business analysis services for the Compliance eComm Surveillance function. This role requires a self-motivated and disciplined individual to take ownership of a surveillance reengineering project from end-to-end and cross-projects. Your clients (Head of eComm Surveillance and Head of Global Surveillance) rely on you to provide guidance on building out the eComm surveillance function (new eComm tools planned for 2015). It involves requirement documentation, test plan writing and execution. You provide transparency into project risks and leadership utilizing a hands-on approach to gathering requirements and conducting surveillance model quality assurance. In addition you will contribute to the Surveillance integration program which brings together eComm Surveillance with Trade and Control Room Surveillance.
Interacting with Compliance Clients
This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills. You will lead meetings with your global clients to facilitate refinement of their requirements and assist in resolving conflicts across regions and functional areas. Your ability to capture requirements in writing (from data capture, to detection/analytics to exception handling), explore cost effective methods of delivery, and obtain written approval for finalized requirements is crucial to success in this role. You will help your clients balance required and desired functionality to ensure software can be delivered on-time and within budget.
You will also be part of and contribute to the wider surveillance project in creating an integrated surveillance function spanning across Control Room and Trade Surveillance.
Interacting with Compliance Information Technology
This role also requires that you work with your Technology counterparts to manage technology risk. You will review proposed model specification documents, provide feedback to and manage feedback from your clients, and assist Technology in obtaining client approval. You will work closely with your Technology analysts to ensure requirements are properly understood and surveillance capabilities are delivered as expected. However this is not a Technology Project Manager role.
Conduct User Acceptance Testing
You will lead user acceptance testing and provide quality assurance for new surveillance tools. You will work in partnership with your clients and Technology to deliver the surveillance tools eComm needs to effectively monitor eComm activity across multiple channels. You will write test plans, schedule test cycles, and assist clients in completing UAT.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field
7+ years of project management experience
2+ years Compliance Project Management
5+ years experience using tools such as MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, Spotfire and/or ACL
PMP certification or other similar certifications
Proficient with MS Project Office (Powerpoint, MS Project, etc)
Demonstrated communication and planning skills and ability to take initiative
Ability to efficiently liaise between IT and Compliance while remaining client focused
Experience with leading surveillance platforms in the eComm space
Familiarity with eComm operations from data capture, to detection/analytics to exception handling
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Risk and Control Objective
Big plus is Exposure to financial industry. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are still on the job market and looking, please reply to this email with a word attachment of your resume as well as your availability for a phone/onsite interview; even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail and please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
Looking forward to your reply,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
TSR Consulting Services, Inc..