From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 3:56 PM
Subject: E-Trading and Market Data Project Manager
My name is Brandon Goode and I am a senior technical recruiter with Software Guidance & Assistance (SGA). I came across your profile and wanted to let you know about an opportunity we have that I thought you might be interested in. I have attached the description below. If you are interested or know anyone that might be, please send me your updated resume and let me know the best way to reach you. I hope we can work together on this.
E-trading and Market Data Project Manager New York NY
One of SGA's financial services clients in NYC is seeking an experienced E-trading and Market Data Project Manager for a contractor position. This person must have experience managing IT projects in a front-to-back trading environment in an Investment Bank. This hands-on and well-rounded Project Manager will work on a focused technology team servicing Commodities IT.
- Project manage separate work streams for Commodities new business initiatives
- Manage new business initiatives in Americas: Primary IT contact facing off to internal IB IT departments and front to back stakeholders
- Manage projects on time and on budget in order to meet deadlines
- Manage project resources in a matrix reporting environment where there are competing priorities
- Understand end to end Commodities IT systems architecture
- Help track vendor commitments and contracts, as applicable
- Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementation of Stakeholder Communication plans, ensuring lines are open between Stakeholders
- Providing a resource plan that meets the skill requirements of the project and deliver on budget
- Developing project plans and obtaining agreement and signoff on them, then executing against them
- Managing procurement for hardware, software and consultancy contracts in collaboration with Procurement and IT resources
- Manage vendor relationship as it pertains to the project
- 3+ years of prior working experience working in a fast paced trading environment
- 5+ years working experience as Project Manager
- Formal training in Project Management Methodology such as PMI or Prince 2
- PMI Certification desirable
- 3+ years working experience in Fixed Income Markets
- Familiarity with e-trading and market data
- Experience with front to back project management experience in Commodities or Derivatives for large investment bank, utility or exchange.
Please send your resume today.
Software Guidance & Assistance
5511 Capital Center Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606