|Please contact the recruiter directly.|
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Program Director, NY
New York, NY
Please email erica.gonella@ researchboard. com with a cover letter and resume. The position is located in New York City.
For more information about the company, visit: http://www.newsfact or.com/story. xhtml?story_ id=122003ZC6P8E.
The program director plays a key role in managing and growing a program of research and membership services for groups of IT executives and managers. The position demands an ability and interest in maintaining and growing a significant portion of Research Board business. The program director is responsible for forging and maintaining commercial relationships with at least 40 Research Board accounts. This is a unique opportunity to build relationships with leading execs from Fortune 200 companies and the technology industry.
The position also requires close collaboration with Research, Events and Production teams, as well as up-to-date knowledge of the enterprise IT landscape and job responsibilities of IT executives in major corporations.
- Plan and execute member meetings (including agenda development, speaker preparation, and pre- and post-meeting member communications)
- Meet financial targets associated with member retention and new member acquisition.
- Manage member email inquiry network and associated deliverables.
- Contribute significantly to research content based on ongoing experiences with members and industry leaders.
- Demonstrated sales experience with C-level executives.
- Demonstrated capability to present and facilitate meetings for an audience of highly-skilled and experienced executives.
- In-depth understanding of the IT market and large enterprise technology usage and trends.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving to assess client situation and provide actionable business/technical advice and access to appropriate Research Board content.
- Excellent relationship skills and power of persuasion.
- University graduate
- 15+ years work experience.
Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)
- LEAD: Oracle EBS Sys Anal - NJ - PL/SQL From: john sampson
- LEAD: Dir PMO Head - NJ - to 300k - KPMG From: john sampson
- GENERAL: FINAL REMINDER - DINNER MTG - TUES 4/6 - MANAGING THE 1ST I From: john sampson
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.
COMBINED DINNER MEETING
Managing The First Impression
Raffle: 2 $100 Amex Gift Certificates donated by Razzino Associates
On Tuesday evening, April 6th, there will be a combined dinner meeting for current members, alumni, and guests of IT-Networking, MIS Network Associates (MNA), Monmouth Networking, The Breakfast Club NJ (TBCNJ),
The dinner meeting will include a presentation by Linda Trignano – Managing The First Impression.
In a difficult job market, interviews are a very precious commodity. I hope we can all agree that critical impressions are formed in less than the first 30 seconds of the usual face-to-face interview. The way you look will be a substantial part of the interviewer's impression based on how you are dressed. Is your appearance at interviews a positive, a negative, or a neutral attribute to your efforts to secure a job? How about a professional opinion? Professional coach and career consultant Linda Trignano will provide guidance to Dressing for the Successful Interview -- attire, grooming, accessories, and more. If you're up for the challenge, come to the meeting dressed as you do for an interview. A few audience volunteers (both male and female) will be offered the opportunity to have their interview attire discussed and contructively critiqued by the Coach Linda as well as the audience based on the information shared during the evening.
Linda Trignano's consulting firm, Trignano Consulting, find her at: www.lindatrignano.
The schedule for the dinner meeting on April 6th will be:
Following our usual meeting format, after you have registered and added your resume, etc. to the handout piles, everyone will participate in a series of informal networking groups i.e. "speed dating", before we sit down for dinner and the general introductions. Briefly, these informal groups last for approximately 10 minutes. At the end of the 10 minutes, the groups disperse, and new ones are formed with different participants. Suggested dialogues for the groupings will be provided at the registration desk.
There will be an opportunity to circulate up to 50 copies of your resume, personal bio, leads, or other appropriate material in a handout from the dinner.
The cost will be $45 for everyone if forwarded by mail or other to John Sampson by
An RSVP list of attendees will be created and used to facilitate your networking activity. Current or last work affiliation, email address, and membership organization should be included in your RSVP. If you are in transition, please include the names of three target companies and the kind of position(s) you are seeking. If you are currently employed, you should provide the name of your last three employers. The preliminary RSVP will be distributed to the recipients of the initial mailing of this announcement and to all those on the list the week end before the dinner meeting for editing and informational purposes. A "final" numbered RSVP list will be available at the registration desk on the 6th and can be used as part of your general introduction …"I'm # x on the RSVP list". Your number will also appear on your name badge which will be available at the registration desk on the 6th.
Since there will be walk-ins on the 6th, the final RSVP list will be emailed to the attendees as quickly as possible after April 9th.
We will accept a LIMITED number of walk-ins on April 6th. Their cost will be $60 without exception as well as for RSVP's whose checks have not been received by
Again, attendees should bring 50 copies of their bio/resume, leads or materials they wish to be included in the handout for the evening of April 6th.
If you would like to help out at the meeting on the 6th, volunteer to be a "Meeting Marshall". Call John Sampson at 973-248-3251 for details. We can use your help!!!
Directions to the Holiday Inn at One Rt. 46 Westbound in Totowa Park can be found at www.holiday-
Please join us for an evening of improving your attempts to build your personal network, great networking opportunities, and/or a chance to just catch up. Everyone should remember to wear their interview suit.
Messages In This Digest (8 Messages)
- Benefits Analyst - Temporary Position from Marty Latman From: Marty Latman
- CFO - Chemical Industry from Marty Latman From: Marty Latman
- Free Computer Training for the Unemployed From: Scott Moskowitz
- Technical Architect/PM - TIBCO - BusinessWorks - iProcess - Princeto From: Gary Wright - Wright Associates
- Systems Engineer - SW Implementations - Energy - Reston/Richmond, VA From: Gary Wright - Wright Associates
- OLM N2N Employment Network Schedule of Events: April From: Bob
- Accounting Manager for the NY/NJ area From: Keith Bogen SPHR
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant to the CEO near Union Square NYC From: Keith Bogen SPHR
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.
Join the CNG LinkedIn Group.
[Link is on the CNG Yahoo! Group home page.]
Twitter / newyorkitjobs
Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs
- ► 2013 (673)
- ► 2012 (1933)
- ► 2011 (2690)
03/28 - 04/04
- [itroundtable] FW: Confidential Search for a Syste...
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Program Dir - NYC - Research...
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2100
- [itroundtable] GENERAL: FINAL REMINDER - DINNER MT...
- [CNG] Digest Number 1941
- [WNO] Digest Number 501
- [NE-Financial-Services-IT-Jobs] Digest Number 455
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 353
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Dir PMO Head - NJ - to 300k ...
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Oracle EBS Sys Anal - NJ - P...
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2099[3 Attachments]
- [itroundtable] Fwd: LinkedIn CRM: Using the New Li...
- [CNG] Digest Number 1940[3 Attachments]
- [WNO] Digest Number 500
- [NE-Financial-Services-IT-Jobs] Digest Number 454
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Brkr Dealer - Registration M...
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Risk Manager - NJ - to 165k ...
- [itroundtable] FW: SR 45283 45260 45276 [3 Attachm...
- [the_ny-metro_job_searchers_group] Digest Number 1...
- [itroundtable] Fw: Today's Job Match Alert
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2098[1 Attachment]
- [itroundtable] FW: NOTIFICATION: Job Posting Notif...
- [itroundtable] LEAD: BA - NJ - to 125k - P & C In...
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 351
- [CNG] Digest Number 1939[1 Attachment]
- [WNO] Digest Number 499
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 350
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2097
- [CNG] Digest Number 1938
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Video Conf Eng - NYC - IP Vi...
- [WNO] Digest Number 498
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 349
- [itroundtable] FW: Project Manager Opportunity - N...
- [itroundtable] FW Lead: Business Systems Analyst (...
- [itroundtable] FW Robert Half lead: Business Analy...
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 348[1 Attachment]
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Sr PM - NJ - 8 mos + contrac...
- [itroundtable] LEAD: VP/Mktg Mgr - Technology - F...
- [itroundtable] Postitions at Telcordia
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2096[1 Attachment]
- [itroundtable] Fwd: CareerBuilder: BladeLogic Admi...
- [itroundtable] FW: job fair this Wednesday, 3/31 [...
- [CNG] Digest Number 1937
- [WNO] Digest Number 497
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 347
- [NE-Financial-Services-IT-Jobs] Digest Number 453
- [itroundtable] Fwd: [SMCNG] Sr. BAs in the NY/NJ a...
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 346
- Re: [itroundtable] FW: [AbsolutelyJobLeads-East] S...
- [itroundtable] In need of accountant / CPA
- [itroundtable] Fw: Technology Consulting opportun...
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2095[4 Attachments]
- [itroundtable] **NNJ ASTD Career Transition**04/08...
- [CNG] Digest Number 1936
- [itroundtable] Michael McKenna Audit Telecommunica...
- [itroundtable] FW: SR 45228 45225 45213 [3 Attachm...
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2094
- [CNG] Digest Number 1935
- [WNO] Digest Number 495
- [NE-Financial-Services-IT-Jobs] Digest Number 452
- ▼ 03/28 - 04/04 (60)
- ► 2009 (1387)