Tuesday, November 2, 2010

[itroundtable] FW: My clients are hiring - phone interviews this week

 


 


From: terry@cisny.com
To: terry@cisny.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 13:28:15 -0400
Subject: My clients are hiring - phone interviews this week

 
 
 My name is Terry Welsh and I'm a recruiter at Concepts in Staffing (CIS). I chose to contact you either because your professional background could be a good match for my clients' needs or resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites.
 
 If you are interested in a new or better position please reply to this email with the following information, a daytime phone number you can be reached  and your most recent resume in a word document. If you are not interested and know someone who would be qualified for this role, please share the position with them. Please send resume to TERRY@CISNY.COM

 Unix Admin
Sybase DBA ASE 15
Oracle DBA
Quality Assurance Tester
c# SENIOR DEVELOPER
c++ DEVELOPER
jAVA LEAD

· I'm currently working with over 23 open positions and more positions are called in daily. I am humanly not able to go through all of them with you at this time and an email describing the technology  needed and the years of  experience would just be too much in one email.  You can find out more about me on LINKEDIN.com.

In order to facilitate the process I've set up a site where each position is described in detail including the requirements, salary range, bonus eligibility, location, company business etc. You are invited to join the group  www.terrytech.tk and look at each position in at your leisure. I believe this is a much more civilized way of doing business rather than calling you at your office where your privacy might be comprised.
The link and yahoo group are totally anonymous and free. www.terrytech.tk or www.thesearchqueen.tk If you have any trouble logging into the group, send me an email. When you see  a position that matches your needs, please paste and copy it with your resume. I'll get back to you as soon as humanly possible.

       Development Manager – Salary range 170-190K

·         Market Data Developer  – Salary range 140K-160K

·         Production Support Developer  – Salary Range 80K-100K

·         Unix/Windows Production Support ) – Salary Range 105K-115K

·         Network Engineer  Salary Range 100K - 120K

·         Database administrator  Salary Range 100K – 110K

By the way, as a free service,  I invite you to join my yahoo group, www.thesearchqueen.tk or www.terrytech.tk where you can get data feeds of new positions in the tri-state area.


Thanks again.
 

 

Terry Welsh
Managing Director-North America
Concepts in Staffing
9 East 37th Street, NY, NY 10016
TERRY@CISNY.COM

 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive