Consulting Manager - (US-NY-New York)
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Lead a team to best service our clients' needs while developing an understanding of client strategic
• Working on a project to replace client's Margin System with new implementation of margin rules knowledge and knowledge of margin processes, direction, issues and project goals.
• Utilize your intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking to solve complex problems.
• Work in a team environment with a personal accountability for your own deliverables.
• Ensure efficient and complete structured data gathering, research and analysis.
• Be an active participant in use case development, process modeling, and functional documentation.
• Work on the implementation of strategies and integrated solutions to address client needs.
• Gain tremendous exposure to senior financial services professionals while participating in client meetings and workshops.
• Have multiple opportunities for leadership and visibility by developing high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings to client team as well as internal.
Senior Consultants are expected to exhibit institutional integrity, be client facing and effectively deliver on commitments. Senior Consultants start getting more involved in project management and exhibit strengths/expertise in a particular area. In addition, they should contribute to their overall practice and have superior performance ratings.
• Bachelor's degree with a major in Finance, Economics, or Business preferred
• 5-7 years of relevant financial services experience.
• A strong understanding of financial services and /or consulting methodologies within the financial services industry.
• Experience doing strategy work, business case development, process mapping, lifecycle of project implementation, requirements gathering, competitive assessment, etc.
• Experience with one or more of the following: Regulation T (Reg T), Rule 431, Front and Back Office Risk, Day Trading Analysis, Customer Portfolio Margining, and SunGard knowledge
Please quote your best rate and email a resume in Word that makes it obvious how you match the specification
Email resume in Word to TheBigGameHunter@cisny.com. Please include the job code for the position with your resume.
NO RELOCATION. NO VISA TRANSFERS. NO OVERSEAS RESUMES. NO 3RD PARTIES.
MIS Ntwk Assoc Mtg Dates:
July 5th No Mtg - Holiday
July 12th - Tues Reg Mtg - 6 pm - Berman Larson Kane Offices, Paramus - DO NOT use GPS for directions - Get dir from BLK site - Bring 15 copies of your resume
Messages in this topic (1)