Technical Writer - (US-NY-New York)
Compensation: $80K - $90K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
Develop end user documentation, including user guides, release notes and training materials, for exclusively online delivery. Work within a multi-department team to effectively prepare internal and external users for new releases. Provide creative and organizational communication services within the company, including co-management of corporate intranet. Work as part of team to maintain corporate web presence, including social media presence.
Bachelor's degree or higher
- 4-6 years professional experience in the creation and maintenance of end user documentation.
- Advanced skills, Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced skills, Robohelp (or similar help authoring system)
- Extensive experience in online knowledgebase creation & maintenance
- Comfort with HTML and technologies used to create browser-based content.
- Experience working within a software development cycle
- Experience in financial/trading industry
- Comfort with college-level mathematics
- Experience creating client newsletters, quick reference cards, and other auxiliary end user materials
- Experience developing and maintaining training course material
- Print/Web graphics development
- Social Media for professional use
Email resume in Word to TheBigGameHunter@cisny.com. Please include the job code for the position with your resume.
NO RELOCATION. NO VISA TRANSFERS. NO OVERSEAS RESUMES. NO 3RD PARTIES.
MIS Ntwk Assoc Mtg Dates:
Aug 2nd - Tues Reg Mtg - 6 pm - Berman Larson Kane Offices, Paramus - DO NOT use GPS for directions - Get dir from BLK site - Bring 15 copies of your resume
Aug 30 - Tues - No Meeting Labor Day Holiday
Sept 6 - Tues - No Meeting Labor Day Holiday
Messages in this topic (1)