Software Developers - (US-NJ-Jersey City)
Compensation: $120K - $150K / Year
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Type: Full Time
They are open to candidates right out of Grad school or Sr level from outside financial world with MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or closely related field
Hands-on position for the full development cycle, from requirements collection to final deployment, and includes ongoing support for internal users. The successful candidate will work with an existing team of highly technical engineers to extend the functionality and performance of our sophisticated trading system that manages significant amounts of the firm's capital. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to become a key contributor and work side by side with our highly talented team of software engineers, quantitative strategists, and traders on cutting-edge technology and sophisticated quantitative strategies at our corporate headquarters in Jersey City, NJ.
Although we are based within a financially secure organization, Electronic Trading Group has much of the character of a high-tech startup: a hard-working cooperative environment, no rigid boundaries, and excellent compensation for superior performance.
· BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or closely related field, with a high GPA.
· Demonstrated experience working on the design, implementation, and deployment of large, complex software projects.
· High level of expertise in systems programming on UNIX and Windows.
· High level of expertise in a variety of programming languages, including C/C++, Java, and scripting languages.
· Familiarity with database systems and languages, in particular Oracle and SQL.
· Familiarity with software development tools, such as version control, project management, and bug tracking systems.
· Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical and financial concepts.
· Ability to take responsibility and work independently in a high-pressure, time-critical environment.
· Ability to work cooperatively with programmers, traders, and management.
· High attention to detail.
Email resume in Word to TheBigGameHunter@cisny.com. Please include the job code for the position with your resume.
NO RELOCATION. VISA TRANSFERS. NO OVERSEAS RESUMES. NO 3RD PARTIES.
MIS Ntwk Assoc Mtg Dates:
Oct 11 - Tues Reg Mtg - 6 pm - Berman Larson Kane Offices, Paramus - DO NOT use GPS for directions - Get dir from BLK site - Bring 15 copies of your resume
Oct 25 - Tues Combined Dinner Mtg - Selling You Inc. - Joe Himelfarb - Holiday Inn Totowa NJ
Messages in this topic (1)