Tue Mar 8, 2016 1:22 pm (PST) . Posted by:
My name is Neely and I'm an IT recruiter at Mondo, the nation's premier Digital Marketing and IT resourcing agency. For over 15 years, the world's most prestigious companies have turned to us to provide their IT and digital marketing departments with the most critical resource: people. We thrive on the kind of change that disrupts, rewrites the rules, and demands action at a moment's notice. Our expertise in the industry allows us to match major companies with top talent, and we want you!
There is immediate need for your expertise at one of our clients and I think you could be a great fit! Please review the job description below and let me know what you think. Is this a role you're interested in hearing more about?
If so, send me your most up to date resume in a Word document!
Title: Salesforce BA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: NYC (Right near Grand Central Station)
Start Date: ASAP
This is a position with high visibility and large levels of responsibility. Candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements, business process analysis and sign of e-Business features and functionality for a portfolio of large-scale e-commerce websites. The Business Analyst will be responsible for management of complex multi-disciplined CRM consulting projects. This resource will lead junior consultants and client staff through engagements, support the development of subject matter expertise, thought leadership and strategic capability by delivering a wide range of customer management solutions. The BA is responsible for performing end-to-end cross-discipline leadership throughout the software development lifecycle. Accountable for on-time, high quality software project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance.
- Requirements, definition and documentation
- Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional specifications documents
- Solicit, gather and analyze user input and requirements
- Identify and involve key stakeholders
- Identify and interview internal/external subject matter experts
- Author and compile surveys
- Interface with technical managers and teams
- Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development, QA managers) and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience or similar CRM solutions
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Experience soliciting, gathering and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience creating wireframe documents with information architecture
- Experience authoring requirements, definition and related documentation
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
- Experience with large scale web projects (ideally involving the creation and launch of major e-commerce B2B websites) a plus
- Experience in cognitive design, information architecture and user-centered design a plus
- Experience in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Design, or similar field of study is a plus
- Experience working with creative and technical project teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint as well as other project management and time tracking tools
If interested & qualified Please send the most updated version of your resume to email@example.com.
Thanks & I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
We are grateful to hear from applicants, and will be certain to reach out in cases where you are a strong fit for the requirement. If you do not hear from us, your resume will be preserved for future opportunities.At Mondo, our consultants are key, and we work hard to make sure that their needs are met.
What consultants can expect from Mondo...
- Support from our Consultant Relations Team
- Consultant Appreciation/Networking Events
- Onsite client events
- NEW - Referral Program
Once you become a Mondo consultant you're eligible to earn cash! Simply refer someone within your network to one of our positions. If they get hired and work for 90 days during your time with us, you'll be paid!
Know a talented Digital Marketing or IT professional? Know of an open job requirement? Let us know!
Contact CR@mondo.com for more information.
Technical Recruiter, Mondo
New York, NY 10016