Tuesday, January 12, 2010

[itroundtable] Response "John was going to see if EventBrite input was PRINTABLE for the User"

 

Hello,

I've been looking into Eventbrite's response capabilities, and my report back is as follows. Eventbrite has recently changed their reporting procedures, and they seem to have inserted a great deal of problems, what I would call bugs, into the process. I haven't quite figured out what Evenbrite had intended to do with these changes, other than making what you asked for very difficult if not impossible. One example is that should you ask for an expanded report, the "Print" button is subsequently covered over. I think we have to wait until Evenbrite at least resolves their bugs and go from there.

Thanks,

John Rechenberg, PMP
158 Harcourt Avenue
Bergenfield, NJ 07621-1960

jar1@optimum.net
H: [201]387-9063

----------------------------------------------------------

From: WNO_Committee@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WNO_Committee@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott Munz
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 4:38 PM
To: WNO_Committee@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [WNO Committee] WNO Post-Dec/Pre-Jan Mtg Minutes (Scott's Feedback)

Maureen,

Super recap in the draft of the "Minutes" issued 1/10.

I have reviewed my notes from the 12/30 Call and offer the following below.

Integrate as you see fit.

SIGN IN PROCESS

* My notes indicate 2 addenda to this topic

a) John was going to see if EventBrite input was PRINTABLE for the User

b) John to provide the "paper registration form" template for me to use with Walk-ins

* Completed paper forms given to John for computer entry (unless otherwise directed)

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive