Subject: QA Test Lead / Manager / Data Center Migration Experience
I just received a new 6 month+ contract position in Jersey City for a Test Lead / Manager with Data Center Migration experience. The full blown spec is below. Please feel free to refer any available qualified friends. Thanks in advance and stay cool!
We currently have a 6 month+ contract opportunity for a Test Lead at a major financial services company in Jersey City. Our client company provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
1. DC Migration Test Lead
Senior Test Lead/Manager in the Functional and Test practice are required to have:
- 8+ years of Testing Practice Experience.
- At least 2 years of leading Testing efforts, including experience with all phases of testing: System, Integration, User Acceptance and Performance Testing
- At least 2 years experience with defining the testing strategy for large scale programs and ensuring requirements traceability throughout the system development lifecycle
- At least 2 years of experience overseeing the development of test plans, test scenarios, test cases, execution of test case and documentation of test results
- At least 2 years experience with driving the quality assurance processes and gaining delivery buy-in from executive leadership
- At least 2 years of testing experience in different environments including one or more of the following client server, Services Oriented Architecture, Web based, and three tier architectures
- At least 2 years of experience with one or more of the following tools: Client toolset, Rational toolset, SOA testing tools and automation testing toolset
- Data Center Migration experience
- Mercury Quality Center (ALM)
- ISTQB (International software testing qualifications board)
- Six Sigma certification Preferred
- Testing Techniques - Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic drive), black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing and regression testing.
- Technical expertise in implementing industry standard testing methodology and tools
- Experience implementing testing best practices specific to the test planning and execution processes and gaining buy-in for changes from executives
- A deep understanding of test planning and delivery challenges
- Experience with methodologies including, but not limited to Agile, RUP, or Waterfall
- Experience leading teams through analysis and delivery of IT Strategy initiatives
- Experience planning, tracking and delivering projects using Microsoft Project and documenting processes in Microsoft Visio
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills including development and delivery of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor and grow junior staff
Please contact me directly if you are available and interested.
212-840-8666 Ext 227
MIS Ntwk Assoc Mtg Dates:
July 3rd - No mtg - Holiday
July 10th - Tues Reg Mtg - 6 pm - Berman Larson Kane Offices, Paramus - DO NOT use GPS for directions. Get dir from BLK site - Bring 15 copies of your resume
Oct 2 - Tues - Recruiter Night Out Dinner Mtg - Joe Gadino - Moderator SAP America
Messages in this topic (1)