Friday, August 8, 2014

[itroundtable] Re: Sr. Business Analyst (Salesforce.com)

 

Frank,

I am copying the IIBA NJ Chapter board on which I served and recently left my role as VP of Marketing (volunteer). In addition, I am also copying the AITP Garden State Chapter Yahoo group. AITP is the Association of Information Technology Professionals. Brian Mecca from The Breakfast Club is involved in AITP and I was involved in the chapter in the past. Lastly, I am copying the IT Roundtable (Lee Hecht Harrison) and IT Network distribution lists. I will also forward your email to John Sampson's group (MNA) - MIS Network Associates.

IIBA NJ Chapter Board Members,

 If there is anyone on the board who is looking for a role or knows of a Business Analyst who is looking for an assignment, please have them contact Frank Perrone whom I know from networking and The Breakfast Club of New Jersey.

Have a great weekend.



 
Best regards,
 
Peter Lutz
"Bridging the gap between Business and Information Technology"
Contact Details
908.672.9150
lutzpf@gmail.com
Connect with me on Linkedin - http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterlutz
Follow me on Twitter:  twitter.com/peterlutz
Skype me at: peterl1434
View or Download My Resume : https://www.box.com/s/vwndc8i227xa9e4s719e


On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Frank.Perrone@verqu.com <Frank.Perrone@verqu.com> wrote:

Hi Peter –

 

Was wondering if you could help me out.  One of our clients is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst with Salesforce.com experience.  It is for a six month contract in NYC.

 

Any guidance would be appreciated.

 

Frank J. Perrone


VerQu, LLC
C 908-642-7511
P 908-739-0517
Frank.Perrone@VerQu.com
www.verqu.com

 



The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named in this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited and that you should delete the contents of this transmission from your system immediately. Any comments or statements contained in this transmission do not necessarily reflect the views or position of VerQu, LLC.

 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Peter Lutz <lutzpf@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive