Wed May 25, 2016 4:15 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
My name is Annie Doyle, I am a recruiter at Alpha Consulting Corp. Below are details regarding a position we currently have available at Bristol-Myers Squibb in NJ. If you are interested in this position, please email me your resume in a Word doc. If it is determined that your background is a match for this position I will contact you with further details.
If you are not available at this time and would like to send in your updated resume, we would be happy to update your profile.We also pay a referral fee, if you know someone that might be interested please pass this information on.
RECRUITER: Annie Doyle
JOB LOCATION: HOPEWELL, NJ
FEBRUARY 8, 2016*** CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON OUR PAYROLL AS A W-2 ***
The role of the Business Analyst will be to liaise among business and IT stakeholders to define future state business processes and user requirements for establishing and implementing R&D and Manufacturing quality processes. These quality processes and requirements will be defined to the level of detail that defines quality process attributes and requirements based on output of the Lean Six Sigma quality Kaizen workshops. The role will be partnering with quality business functions and IT stakeholders to define leading practice, lean business processes and user requirements for scoped quality processes as part of the Lean Quality program that is shared between R&D and Manufacturing.
This role will also collaborate with other Client project teams and vendors to promote awareness and ensure that integration requirements are appropriately planned and budgeted.
- Review artifacts from Quality Kaizen workshops in preparing for interviews and workshops
- Collaborate with quality business functions and IT leads to develop interview guides and workshop materials including a starting point for future state processes and requirements
- Facilitate interviews and workshops to:
- Understand current state processes for scoped quality processes. Follow up where more detail is needed to adequately inform the future state
- Define and harmonize where possible future state business processes and user requirements for scoped quality processes. The future state will be global.
- Understand what data is needed for future state process and what systems are dependent systems are impacted
- Compile all elicitation results and analyze requirements
- Assist in the development of the business case for project work
- Develop business process narratives that include:
- Roles and responsibilities of process participants (including RACI charts)
- Process maps / swim lanes by role
- Process inputs and outputs
- Business requirements
- Business Use Cases
- Articulate data required and its lifecycle/governance within the process
- Author user requirements specification (URS) using the appropriate Client template that can be leveraged as a starting point for the validation deliverable to be created,
- Create and update appropriate documentation following SDLC standards and templates
- Possible additional responsibilities:
- Facilitate requirement sessions with appropriate business groups and IT across R&D and Manufacturing
- Update process narratives and URS based on these sessions
- Provides input towards validating and testing, and updating project documentation
- Validate that the solution design meets business and functional requirements
- Review test plans and testing results while maintaining traceability of end user requirements
- Assist end-users in preparation and execution of User Acceptance testing
- Domain Knowledge: Understands the Life Sciences regulatory and manufacturing processes and how technology solutions can improve or enhance existing processes and overall business results.
- Business Requirements Analysis/Documentation: Facilitating workshops and interviews, defining, documenting, and communicating business processes and requirements.
- Requirements Testability and Traceability: Verifying that requirements used in test cases match those requirements used in the development process
- Working knowledge in the use and configuration of SharePoint
- Minimum 6 years Business Analysis experience in the pharmaceutical R&D and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience working across Pharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing specifically quality processes and planning
- Detailed understanding of information flow supporting pharmaceutical R&D/Manufacturing.
- Demonstrated ability in liaising with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes and information systems.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical quality processes, such as change control, investigations, CAPA and product complaints and end-to-end knowledge of those functions.
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical product development is a plus.
- Relevant information systems experience in a GxP environment.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Thank you, Annie DoyleAlpha Consulting Corp620 Cranbury Road, Suite 212East Brunswick, NJ email@example.com
If you would like to unsubscribe from Alpha Consulting Corp., please click here.