Sat May 21, 2016 6:56 am (PDT) . Posted by:
Our client is seeking an Audio-Visual (AV) Engineer who will provide Day-to-Day AV support, troubleshoot and resolve all AV/VC equipment problems, coordinating with outside vendors as appropriate.
This is a 12-month W-2 contract assignment in New Haven, CT
* Perform appearance and preventive maintenance visits to all conference rooms, all Videoconferencing (VC) Rooms (VC connections, wires, peripherals, speakers, etc.)
* Ensure that all AV/VC equipment (local and international sites) are on the same version of software and, as new releases are available, install software on all local equipment and coordinate installation on international equipment.
* Ensure that all support requests are tracked in CRM system for tracking, escalations, case closure and reporting.
* Set-up, break-drown and support meetings where audiovisual equipment is being used.
* Operate audiovisual systems and equipment during the meetings when required, including executive-level conference events
Skills and Qualifications
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Video conferencing systems including troubleshooting, usage and reporting and some production experience.
* Video distribution components (functional usage and troubleshooting including signal flow and definition) DSP processors (set-up, adjustments & troubleshooting)
* In Depth knowledge of AV systems and maintenance procedures.
* General knowledge and experience with control products (hardware, some software & troubleshooting),
* General knowledge of electronics and troubleshooting procedures as it pertains to the audiovisual systems.
* Moderate computer skills and computer troubleshooting.
* Ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communications
Interested candidate should email firstname.lastname@example.org <blocked::mailto:email@example.com> their resume, current rate, target rate and how they match the requirements.
Please visit our website at www.itechcp.com <http://www.itechcp.com/> for more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs.
ITech Consulting Partners
30 Church Hill Road
Newtown, CT 06470
203-270-0051 Ext: 301
Providing IT professionals on a contract or fulltime basis.
Please visit our website for more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs: www.itechcp.com <http://www.itechcp.com/>
linkedin profile: www.linkedin.com/in/johnbarryitech <http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnbarryitech>