From: Jessica Perez <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Subject: Business Analyst/Product Manager- UI exp.- AMA- 87416
Hello Mr. Robert M Cooper
In the past, a representative from Berman Larson Kane has spoken with you regarding employment opportunities. Following is a position(s) that we are actively recruiting for in your area of expertise. If you know of someone who might be interested in this position please feel free to forward at your discretion. For additional details please don't hesitate to call me.
Amy Alvarez, CPC
VP of Recruiting
Voice: 201.909.0906. Ext. 2880
JOB TITLE: Business Analyst/Product Manager- UI exp.
LOCATION: New York, NY
* The Business Analyst/ Product Manager is responsible for both the upfront research and prototyping of new features and enhancements to existing products, as well as developing detailed specifications and working closely with developers and QA to implement them.
* This individual will serve as an expert in company's learning and assessment solutions.
* 5+ years of experience related to web-based application development as described above. Substantive UI and user experience background.
* Ability to effectively gather requirements and understand clients' needs.
* Ability to develop prototypes, mockups to facilitate review and feedback.
* Ability to develop detailed functional specifications and project manage these specifications through the development cycle (communicating how features work to developer(s), quality assurance and external users).
* Have at least a Bachelors degree from an accredited college.
* Master's in interaction design, educational technology, or related field a plus.
Detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Possess strong communication/interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to communicate with and understand needs of clients.
* Ability to develop expert proficiency with the UIs, business logic, and functionality of our existing comprehensive web applications.
* Ability to work very closely with a close-knit team of programmers, quality assurance personnel and graphic designers, and business team (CEO and partners in the company).
* Familiarity or experience working with web-based educational applications- in K-12 or higher education a definite plus!
* Experience working in the education industry.
* Certification(s), coursework, or advanced degree in user experience or interaction design.
To search for other opportunities in our database click http://www.jobsbl.com/jobs/index.php.
If you are also interested in contracting opportunities, Berman Larson Kane is one of the few staffing firms that offers medical benefits, vacation and 401k to its hourly contractors. Call for details or visit http://www.jobsbl.com/jobs/index.php.
I would like to invite you to visit us at http://www.bermanlarsonkane.com If you feel we are missing anything, please feel free to drop us a note. Your suggestions are always welcome!
This message was sent to you because in the past you have expressed an interest in Berman Larson Kane's career services. If you prefer not to receive future mail from Berman Larson Kane, please send an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org