Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[WNO] Digest Number 1504

1 New Message

Digest #1504
1
Can you join me Thursday for a Career Wake Up Call? by "Keith Bogen SPHR" hrslugger2002

Message

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:49 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Keith Bogen SPHR" hrslugger2002



Absolutely Abby Presents:
The Career Wake Up Call #061
Thursday, March 28th at 8:00pm EDT
Dear Keith,

We've made it to Spring! Can you feel it?
I know I can!

I've been on tour since September and
I'm having so much fun and meeting
so many wonderful people like you!

Please join me on Thursday, March 28th
at 8PM EDT for our 61st Career Wake Up Call
where I'll answer your questions and
also offer some ideas for how to Spring
ahead of your competition!

You can sign up here:

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001Xbgga3jB6cZtgeyHyErdaxIcfTAGXZ8rRrlRGQQxfuKx8CAI14IQzGf3-brG24fmdcPrga4XWqdxkfNTaAnohcUmafamHu-y2wAliplibmieIch2C6PDYw==

If you've joined me on one of these calls you
know what they are all about.

But, if you haven't, I'll let my callers speak
for themselves...

"I just attended my first Career Wake Up Call
and loved it!  It was beautifully conceived
and organized, and I got so much out of it!
You really pack an astonishing amount of info
into one hour!  Many, many thanks!"

Another job seeker said, "Abby's Wake Up calls
are always informative.  No matter how many
I've listened to, there's always something
new to learn. Aside from the insider's
knowledge, she has perspective and empathy
for those of us on the outside."

Sign up for Thursday's call today. And then
send me any job search questions that are
on your mind.

Thursday, March 28th at 8:00PM EDT
http://CareerWakeupCalls.com

Regards,
Your Host for the Career Wake Up Calls
We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive