Thursday, March 19, 2015

[itroundtable] Opportunity for certified CSM in Franklin Lakes, NJ

 

Please contact Holly Ripley as discussed below.

 



Recently, I began working as a contractor as CSM in Franklin Lakes, NJ for healthcare/prescription company (it's 5 miles from me as moved here during holidays).  We have a need for 2 more CSM roles, also contractor (same role I'm in), and I was hoping you could either spread the word and ask CSMs looking for work in very northern NJ to contact me, or put me in touch with person who handles this in your chapter.  It will be me making introduction to my consulting company, so no third parties or fees.

You may send them my contact info below in signature.

Thank you,

Holly Ripley, PMP, CSM
hripley8@gmail.com

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Rechenberg <jar1@optimum.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive