Our client in Newark, NJ seeks to hire a Business Analyst for the job described below.
If you are qualified, please email your resume and include hourly rate, US Status and availability.
Target Rate: 50/hr CtoC
Please refer to Job ID: BA_Anal_VR
Note: This job is posted on our CMS Website
ThanksBernie Finver Career Management Service O: 201 843-0618 email@example.com
Our client is in search of a Sr. Business Data Analyst to join their team in Newark, NJ for a long term contract. The candidate must have strong healthcare, claims, and/or product experience as they will be working on the client's Data Analytics Platform.
· Interview Business for validation of difficulties in matching domain data e.g. provider data across the various repositories, the quality of the data is varied and the data anomalies must be captured and documented within the MDM BRDs.
· Create process and data flows for the data domains that are to be addressed within the MDM extract layer.
· Provide SIT support as SME
· Provide UAT support as SME
· Provide Operational support for defect resolution, data analysis and impact analysis for change requests
· Assist/advise Project Business Analyst and Development Partner (vendor) as necessary in:
o Creating Business Requirements document (BRD) and Technical Requirements document (TRD)
o Profiling data for Trust Scoring input
o Interviewing business and technical users to identify business rules, match-merge rules, trust score rules
o Providing all the input to IDD requirements
o Creating Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) for ETL
o Creating source-to-target mappings
o Providing data quality input to ETL
MIS Ntwk Assoc Mtg Dates:
July 3rd - No mtg - Holiday
July 10th - Tues Reg Mtg - 6 pm - Berman Larson Kane Offices, Paramus - DO NOT use GPS for directions. Get dir from BLK site - Bring 15 copies of your resume
Oct 2 - Tues - Recruiter Night Out Dinner Mtg - Joe Gadino - Moderator SAP America
Messages in this topic (1)