Tuesday, October 2, 2012

[itroundtable] Fw: Henson Group a Microsoft Gold Partner has interest in speaking with you

Please make sure you have SCCM and SCOM implementation experience and tell John, Will Lassalle referred you.
Thanks!
Will

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John Anton <John.Anton@hensongroup.com>
To: "wlassalle@yahoo.com" <wlassalle@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 9:28 AM
Subject: Henson Group a Microsoft Gold Partner has interest in speaking with you

 
Wilferdo, I not quite sure if we spoke about this opty, if we didn't please call me today.
My name is John Anton and I am an employee at a major Microsoft Gold Certified Partner named Microsoft's Partner of the Year award and specializing.  We are currently in the midst of a major recruitment drive to staff multiple positions and seek seasoned professionals with 2012 SCCM experience and SCOM managing a project as a PMP. I found your resume on Dice.com/Monster. Your credentials are certainly impressive and you seem to have the experience we seek. Send me a current copy of your resume in word .
I would like to be able to submit your resume to our client, but would like to speak with you first to see if this is a match. At your earliest, please give me a call.
 
 
 
 
Thank you,
John Anton – Strategic Accounts Manager
The Henson Group, Inc. (THG)
3x Microsoft Partner of the Year
Phone: 917-232-4279     Fax: 877-634-7111
        
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive