Friday, March 6, 2015

[itroundtable] Digest Number 3369

1 Message

Digest #3369

Message

Thu Mar 5, 2015 7:34 am (PST) . Posted by:

"john sampson" jcsspike

  From: Aiden Smith <aiden.smith@itbtalent.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 2:44 PM
Subject: Immediate Need !!! Omega Technical Consutant - Edison, NJ
To: jcsspike@yahoo.com

 Greetings,
 
I Hope you're doing well. I'm contacting you because I've a job position with me which I've mentioned below and wanted to know if you would be interested in applying ??
 
If you are available in market and would like to know more about this role I'll be happy to provide more information on it. For getting considered please send me your updated resume and your hourly rate so that I can setup a short call with you to discuss about this role.
 
Immediate Need !!! Omega Technical Consutant - Edison, NJ Job Title : Omega Technical Consutant
Location : Edison, NJ
Duration : 6+ Months Contract Must have:
Minimum of 5 years of systems integration experience with Financial Services firms, Investment Management specifically
Minimum of 3 years of Omgeo Technical experience with the following products:
Oasys
Tradesuite
CTM (Central Trade Manager)
IBM MQ
SQL
Investment Management experience  Regards:
Aiden Smith
ITBrainiac Inc || Sr.IT Recruiter
Direct : 609-423-4877 || Fax : 312.582.2699
Princeton, NJ 08540
aiden.smith@itbtalent.com
www.itbrainiac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive