Monday, May 9, 2011

[itroundtable] LEADS: HealthFirst positions - Directions on what to do

 

John,

Please read the following, please feel free to edit before circulating in your group.

 

I just started working for HealthFirst last month.

I was unemployed for a while and would like to help people who are in position I was in a short time ago.

 

My company is located in downtown Manhattan, it manages Medicaid/Medicare. They are expending and there for, hiring.

If you are interested, please apply online. There are 52 position open (for real).

http://www.healthfirstny.org/Homepage2.asp

 

If you want me to walk your resume to hiring manager/human resources, I'll be glad to do it.

In this case please send me position you applied for, your resume and brief description why you are a good fit.

 

If you have any questions about positions, company, etc., please feel free to call me between the hours of 6pm and 9:30pm on weekdays or anytime on the weekends.

 

Sincerely,

Elena

 

Cell 201-370-7868

e-mail ElenaT@optonline.net

 

MIS Ntwk Assoc Mtg Dates:

May 10th - Tues Reg Mtg - 6 pm - Berman Larson Kane Offices, Paramus - DO NOT use GPS for directions - Bring 15 copies of your resume

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive