Friday, March 7, 2014

[itroundtable] Fwd: Business Systems Analyst Opportunity [1 Attachment]



Leyla

Begin forwarded message:

From: Towne Careers <towne@townecareers.com>
Date: March 7, 2014, 11:44:37 AM EST
To: lkleyman@yahoo.com
Subject: Business Systems Analyst Opportunity

Hi Leyla, 

It was a pleasure speaking with you!

 As discussed,  I am looking to fill a Business Relationship Manager/ Business Systems Analyst working for a major managed care company in lower Manhattan.  I have attached the job description for your review. 

If you know anyone who may be interested please feel free to have them forward their current resume as a word attachment and give me a call to discuss.  I can be reached today a
 t 
516-868-4370

I appreciate your assistance. Enjoy your day!


Thank you, 

Susan Breakstone
Towne Careers
212-971-0333
www.townecareers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive