Please self screen, for more details on the environment role and responsibility as well as for immediate consideration please contact Diane 212-629-7719 and email résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Executives for Data Center, Infrastructure, Co-location and Cloud Services
· Target Salary $50-55K plus robust commission plan with no ceilings or caps
· Must have experience selling to IT as well as Line of Business General Managers and Sr. Executives.
· Must have experience selling Infrastructure Services and Data Center Hosting Services.
· Experience selling ASP/SaaS models a Plus.
Expectations include cold calling and qualifying prospective clients, build a robust pipeline, and close business. The ideal candidate has a successful, solutions sales background in data center and network solutions. An understanding of Data Center, Hosted Servers, Managed Services, Cloud Service technologies and co-location is desirable. Client communication will be primarily with stakeholders and must be comfortable selling to CTO, CIO and CMO executives as well as senior network and Data Center engineers.
· Understand product offerings, how they are priced, and competitive points of difference, so that our message is delivered accurately and with clear value to any potential customer.
· Exceeding monthly quota objectives through outbound sales activities.
· Accurately forecasting opportunities based on realistic assessments.
· Meeting internal metrics including: number of opportunities, dollars in pipeline, and closed business.
· Qualify business opportunities by proactively initiating outbound calls to senior level management and probing prospects to determine needs.
· Manage prospect information using the company customer relationship management system (ACT).
· Arrange appointments to present & demonstrate our services to qualified prospects.
· Generating sales proposals, RFP/RFI Responses and following up with prospects to tailor best-fit solutions
· Coordinate negotiations to close deals based on price and service delivery commitments.
· Transition closed deals to Delivery Managers, Operations and Customer Account Management.
· Optimize productivity and follow up on all leads in a timely manner.
· Research prospective industries and companies to assess their suitability for services.
· Work closely with Infrastructure and Data Center management to cultivate and enhance existing product/services and to create new innovative offerings to grow the company
· Candidates should have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of sales experience, preferably in a technology sales role selling Infrastructure Service, data center / co-location services.
· Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and goal oriented.
· The ideal candidate has the ability to communicate with senior level management, explain complex products and demonstrate services over the phone and using web conferencing.
· Some knowledge of server architecture, technology, and/or infrastructure. Mainframe sales knowledge a plus!
· Track record of sales success reflected in history of quota attainment and income.
· Experience with MS Office products and Excel P&L Models.
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent project management skills
· B.A. or B.S. in Business or related discipline.
Wishing you a Healthy New Year full of wonder and surprise.
All the Best in 2012!
Senior Account Executive
DTG Consulting Solutions
253 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001
BB: 917-453-0137 (best reach)
MIS Ntwk Assoc Mtg Dates:
Jan 3rd NO Mtg - New Years Holiday
Jan 10th - Tues Reg Mtg - 6 pm - Berman Larson Kane Offices, Paramus - DO NOT use GPS for directions - Get dir from BLK site - Bring 15 copies of your resume
Jan 31 Tues Dinner Mtg - Totowa - Managing The First Impression - Linda Trignano
Messages in this topic (1)