Wednesday, December 18, 2013

[CNG] Digest Number 2983

1 New Message

Digest #2983
1
PM - Northern, NJ by "David Pearlstein" dlpconsultingnj

Message

Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:23 am (PST) . Posted by:

"David Pearlstein" dlpconsultingnj



Please respond directly to the recruiter and mention my name.
Good luck,
David

-------- Begin forwarded message --------
Subject: Hey David! Are you on the job market?
Date: 12/17/13 08:41:18 AM
From: "Jessica Lasorsa" <jlasorsa@brooksource.com>
To: "dlpearls@optonline.net" <dlpearls@optonline.net>

Hi David,

 

My name is Jessica Lasorsa and I am a technical recruiter with
Brooksource, an IT Staffing Firm servicing the Greater New York City
area. I am emailing you today in regards to your resume. I came across
it on CareerBuilder and am very impressed with your experience as a
Project Manager. Do you happen to be on the job market? If so, I may
have the perfect opportunity for you!

 

I am currently looking for a Project Manager for a
healthcare/insurance client of mine in Northern New Jersey. This
position is a
3-month contract to hire position with the end goal of bringing the
contractor on full-time.

 

I am specifically looking for a Project Manager with experience managing
both
technical and non-technical projects of various size and complexity. I
am looking for someone who comes from a healthcare and/or insurance
background who has the desire to stay in the industry. The contractor
must have knowledge of premiums, fees, reimbursements,
etc. as it relates to insurance and healthcare.

 

This contractor must have experience with both Agile AND Waterfall. The
client is currently between Waterfall and Agile methodologies right now.
The current documented process is in Waterfall, but they use agile when
able and are
looking to move more towards agile.  Experience with Agile tools used
to calculate
velocity and burn downs is a big plus. The candidate must be able to
provide examples of user stories.

 

I would love to discuss this position with you further. Please feel free
to give me a call at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at
201-499-7501. I hope to hear from you soon!

 

Best,

Jessica

 

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog
GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE
Put your Career Networking Group network to work ...
Join the CNG LinkedIn Group.
[Link is on the CNG Yahoo! Group home page.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive