From: James Lima <jlima@compunnel.
To: James Lima <jlima@compunnel.
Sent: Tue, June 29, 2010 11:02:03 AM
Subject: Urgent Position for Job Title: Project Manager -Valley Forge, PA
Please take a few moments to review, and let me know if this is something you might be interested in exploring further. Should you not be interested in this particular position, we do have many other opportunities available that I would be happy to review with you. I look forward to hearing from you, and working with you in the future.
Job Title: Project Manager
Period of Hire: ASAP plus 6 months
Location: Valley Forge, PA
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
· 8+ years of extensive experience developing detailed project plans and high level milestone plans with project teams that consist of large, complex projects/programs from conception to post deployment
· Proven expertise in planning and managing critical, high profile Managed Account Service Initiatives.
· Managed Accounts and Financial services background required.
· Well-honed ability to establish processes and identify deliverables where none may exist
· Superior communication skills with ability to deliver concise, transparent and sometimes difficult messages to Sr. Executives (Internal or Client) that include major issues, delays, cost overruns, etc. Additionally, ability to ensure leadership and cross functional teams are all on the same page by frequent communication using the appropriate context for the audience.
· Experience in creating and managing issue logs with an in-depth understanding of impact of issues on project and organization.
· Proven ability to identify risks with the project team and develop successful mitigation strategies.
- Proven risk management skills
- Experience leading team(s) to achieve extraordinary results; exceeding project goals (scope, time, and budget) through focus and motivation. Inspires and motivates team members to work together and achieve beyond expectations.
· Strong ability to negotiate (internal and external) to achieve project goals
Experience overseeing all phases of a project including definition, design, development and operational transition.
· Experience using a defined change control process including managing changes through the process and appropriate communication of the results.
· Knowledge of how to use SME's effectively to help resolve issues and anticipate areas of potential risk
· Strong ability to gather information from team members for planning, issue resolution, risk management, etc
· Proven ability to learn new things quickly (organization, products, services, technologies and process)
· Solid relationship building skills that can drive executives/leaders to make concrete decisions and plans when the scope, issues or approach to a project is ambiguous
· Attention to detail that can drive current tasks according to the plan with the ability to anticipate and keep focus on the longer term view/perspective
· Team building skills that develops strong, trusting relationships with internal and external clients at all levels of the organization. Ability to collaborate on all aspects of the project while still maintaining a leadership role
· Strong relationship management skills
· Experience that demonstrates ability to adjust processes or methods to meet the needs of a project without compromising quality
· Proven ability and willingness to transfer and share knowledge
· Willingness to go above and beyond
· Posses strong perseverance skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A prompt response is highly appreciated.
- Employment eligibility
- Current employment type
- Current location
- Distance to client location. Is it possible to commute?
- Availability for in person client interviews:
- Notice period
- Do you have any interview last week or coming up?
- Please mention exact date of your last project
N.B: If you are not interested then, please pass to someone who need this Job.
Compunnel Software Group Inc
MBE (Minority Business Enterprise)
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Voice: 609-606-9010 Ext.1657 | Fax: 609-228-4161
Cell: (206) 350-8704
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this mail in error please notify by replying with a "REMOVE" in subject line.
Attachment(s) from Sabina Margeton
1 of 1 File(s)