Tuesday, February 12, 2013

[NE-Financial-Services-IT-Jobs] Digest Number 839

1 New Message

Digest #839

Message

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:05 am (PST) . Posted by:

wrightassociates

To all members:

I hope all of you are well and those of you are in search mode, here's
hoping that you land that ideal role soon.

A few things you can do to help the group and other members:

I would like to see members contribute more to this group.

1). If you run across a role that someone else may be interested in, please
post it to the group.

2). If you read an interesting article on networking, jobs, new funding etc.
that is germane to this group, please post it.

3). When a new member joins, it is a good idea if they post a short
paragraph on who they are and what they are looking for from the group.

4). If someone needs help and you can contribute, please do.

A few things that you can do to help me:

1). If you see one of my job postings that might be a good match for one of
your connections, please refer it to them or refer their information to me.
I am always looking for the very best people for my assignments.

2). I am always looking for additional new recruiting business, so if you
know of someone that is looking for recruiting assistance, I would
appreciate you introducing me.

3). If you are personally in need of recruiting assistance at your firm and
I can be of possible assistance, please contact me for discussion.

Lastly, If you have any questions that I can assist with, please do not
hesitate to ask me.

Good luck with the hunt and thank you for being a member.

Suggestions regarding the group are always welcome.

Regards,

Gary L. Wright - President/Principal

Wright Associates - High Technology Recruiting Services
***** Your Partner for Success *****

Office: 508-761-6354
Email: GaryWright@WrightAssociates.org - Web Site:
www.WrightAssociates.Org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/garywright

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog
GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE
The New England Networking Group is Moderated by:

Gary L. Wright - President/Principal - Wright Associates

Wright Associates specializes in High Technology Recruiting Services for the New England Market Place.

Phone:    508-761-6354
Email:    mailto:GaryWright@WrightAssociates.org
Website: www.WrightAssociates.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive