Wednesday, November 20, 2013

STOP CONTACTING THOSE PEOPLE.....

Hello My Dear Friend

I am Mrs. Mattie McGowan, I am a US citizen, 57 years Old. I reside here in Angie, Louisiana. My
residential address is as follows. 62753 Wilbur Dillon Rd, Angie, Louisiana 70426,USA. am thinking
of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that has been victim of fraud from Nigeria
many years ago and they refused to pay me what rightfully belonged to me, I had paid over $89,600
while in the US,trying to get my payment all to no avail.so I decided to travel down to Nigeria with
all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Rev Terry Bruce who is the member of
COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever
is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.Right now I am the most
happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $4,000,000 (Four million
dollars) Moreover,Rev Terry Bruce, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive
their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries,and your email address, that is why I
decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only
making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Rev Terry Bruce. You have to contact him directly on this information
below;

United Nations Compensation House.
Name : Rev Kelvin Keagan
Email- kelvinkeagan@rocketmail.com
Phone Number : 081-637-13528

Re-send Your Information Again To him.

Your Full Name:..................
Your Address:..................
Personal Telephone Number:........
Age:...................
Sex:....................
Occupation:................
Position:................
Nationality:................
Country:.................
Attach an ID.

(NOTE: YOU ARE TO PAY THE SUM: $495usd FOR ADMINISTRATIVE/ ENDORSEMENT CHARGE AS IMPOSED BY
THE GOVERNMENT WHICH WILL BE USED TO OBTAIN A DOCUMENT TO BACKUP THE CLAIM. TELL HIM TO GIVE YOU
PAYMENT INFORMATION ON WHERE TO SEND THE SAID ADMINISTRATIVE FEE TO. I PAID MINE, DON'T ALLOW IT
TO BE A PROBLEM.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Rev Terry Bruce so that he
can help you to get your fund approved for transfer instead of dealing with those liars that will be
turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Mattie McGowan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive