Saturday, February 8, 2014

[itroundtable] Appirio Career Opportunities

 

Hi All,
This group was supportive during my search and I want to pay it forward by assisting others in transition right now.  I work for a great start up that has gone through an explosive growth in the last few years.  We are continuously hiring the best talent.  Please visit http://appirio.com/company/careers/join-us/ to review current openings and reach out to me if you want to know more about the company and/or hiring process.  I'll be glad to help where I can.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive