Saturday, August 29, 2009

[itroundtable] Fw: LinkedIn: Inviting, Using LinkedIn's Answers, & Groups

 

From Windmill Networking (Neal Schaffer): there are 3 main links, and each
has many inside links.  Take a look at the comments.

Ann Bergquist

http://www.linkedin.com/in/annbergquist

LinkedIn Expert Advice & Insight through Your Questions - A LinkedIn Blog with Social Media Commentary

Link to Windmill Networking

What is LinkedIn and Why Should You Join?

Posted: 26 Aug 2009 12:03 PM PDT

I attended a great local Tweetup last night in Orange County.  There were many people who I had communicated with on Twitter and finally had the chance to meet…the feeling was almost like seeing long lost friends!  I will save Tweetups for another blog post, because what interested me last night were how many people [...] Related posts:
  1. Who Can I Invite to Join My LinkedIn Network? Today I received a question from a LinkedIn newbie which...
  2. LinkedIn Answers? Why Should I Use It? There are so many features on LinkedIn, and so many...
  3. Which LinkedIn Groups Should I Join? As I mentioned in previous posts, LinkedIn Groups allow you...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive