The previous message was for hiring managers. The information below is for current and Alumni users of CRN –
Resume Reserve/LeadLink Information for CRN/CRN Alumni Users
We are proud to announce that we are upgrading Resume Reserve and LeadLink to provide a faster and more satisfying user experience. Here are some of the benefits:
· No new username and password combination to remember. Logging into CRN (or CRN Alumni for Alumni users) will grant you access to Resume Reserve and LeadLink as well.
· Connections to Jobs: All in one place! Millions of jobs from Simply Hired (formerly in the LHH Job Board) and LHH’s collected jobs (formerly only in LeadLink) are now all together in the new LeadLink.
· Saved searches: Creating a new saved job search will return matching jobs from both Simply Hired and LHH’s collected jobs.
· Better LinkedIn integration: Reliable, immediate access to see who in your LinkedIn network works at the employers listed in your job search results.
· Faster, more responsive site with more advanced searching criteria.
· Sites requiring payment are excluded from results. Find a job that asks for payment or that seems questionable? Let us know by emailing email@example.com and we’ll remove the site if we find it problematic.
· Apply to LHH Collected Jobs using your saved documents, or upload new documents while applying.
Already an existing Resume Reserve/LeadLink user?
· We recommend making sure you have a copy of your most current resume(s) accessible to you so that you can repost your resume on the new RR immediately. Your resume will not automatically be carried over to the new Resume Reserve - you must repost your resume on the new system.
· You will no longer be able to log into your existing Resume Reserve/LeadLink or LHH Job Board information after December 17th, 2010. You can access the new site, starting today, by logging into CRN and clicking on the Resume Reserve/LeadLink (new) link in the right-hand column under Connecting to Jobs.
· Any saved searches you’ve set up will no longer work after December 17th, 2010. Make sure you create the same search in the new LeadLink.
· Employers will no longer be able to search for your resume after December 17th, 2010 in the old Resume Reserve. Make sure you get your resume in the new Resume Reserve before this date if you still want employers to be able to find you. Employers will get access to the new Resume Reserve around December 8th, 2010.
We believe that the new user experience makes the growing pains of migrating to the new site worth it. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the transition.
Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.
Be a homeroom hero! Help Yahoo! donate up to $350K to classrooms!