Friday, April 26, 2013

[CNG] Digest Number 2823

1 New Message

Digest #2823
1
FW: Project Manager-I, New Brunswick NJ by "David Pearlstein" dlpconsultingnj

Message

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"David Pearlstein" dlpconsultingnj



Please respond directly to the recruiter if interested and mention my name. Good luck

- David

Connect with me @ http://www.linkedin.com/in/dlpearls

From: Peter Muhammad [mailto:peter@abacusservice.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:09 PM
To: dlpearls@optonline.net
Subject: Project Manager-I, New Brunswick NJ

Greetings David,

My name is Peter Muhammad I'm a Recruiter with Abacus Service Corporation. Our records show that you are an experienced Project Manager-I with skills that are relevant to one of my current openings listed below.

Job Title: Project Manager-I

The position is located in NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ.

Job Title : Project Manager-I
Duration : 7 months contract
Location : New Brunswick NJ-08901

Job Description
Title: Project Manager-I


* Description Manages, coordinates and administers one or more non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
* Responsibilities include planning, estimation, status reporting, communications, issue management, meeting management, project administration and coordination.
* Regularly interacts with management and project team leads.
* Partners with Program Manager and Team Leads to accomplish project deliverables.
* Coordinates activities of project team members between multiple work streams.
* Ensures all project management assets are documented.

Required Skills:


* Requirements 2 or 4 year degree preferred. Minimum of 3 years related experience. Prior experience in a team environment required.
* Strong communication skills, organization skills, and attention to detail required.
* Expert skills with MS office tools (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) required.
* Experience with MS Project required.

If you feel you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (916) 288-8947, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format to allow me to quickly get your resume submitted to my client. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Peter Muhammad

Abacus Service Corporation

916-288-8947
peter@abacusservice.com
.........................

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to our company and I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Abacus Service Corporation has several opportunities across the country in many types of industries. Please visit all of our current openings at www.abacusservice.com <http://www.abacusservice.com/> and click on the Career Center menu to see all of our current opportunities. You can apply directly via our website by simply completing an online profile

Thanks again.

Peter
..............................

GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE
Put your Career Networking Group network to work ...
Join the CNG LinkedIn Group.
[Link is on the CNG Yahoo! Group home page.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive