Tuesday, July 6, 2010

[itroundtable] Infrastructure PM in Northern California [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from Sabina Margeton included below]

If interested, please contact recruiter directly.
 

 
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kristen Alvarez <kalvarez@usdatamanagement.com>
To: "sabinamargeton@yahoo.com" <sabinamargeton@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, July 6, 2010 1:45:18 PM
Subject: As per my voicemail

Hello Sabina,

I hope my email finds you well.

As stated in my voicemail message just now, i have a 6 month contract opportunity in Northern CA that I wanted to speak to you about.

My client is looking for an IT PM with Infrastructure experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industries.  You have some impressive experience on your resume so I thought I would reach out.

I have attached the job description for your review and invite you to call me if you would like to discuss the details.  If you are not interested but know of someone who may be, please feel free to pass along my contact information.

I appreciate your time and hope to be speaking with you soon.

Best Regards,

Kristen Alvarez
US Data Management, LLC
(888) 231-0816 ext. 141
(805) 356-3271
kalvarez@usdatamanagement.com



__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Sabina Margeton

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive