Salary: up to $130k + 20% bonus.
Location: Stamford , CT prefer local candidates.
We are seeking a Director, Business Analysis & Business Demand Analysis who will own and actively manage the scope, requirements, and success of capital initiatives. The position acts as center of all business requirements gathering, documenting, analyzing, and managing activities by the business analysis team across all such initiatives. The successful candidate will work closely with product and client teams, maximize effective articulation of initiative scope and requirements and ensure sustained impact and risk evaluation. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of experience in Management, Business Analysis and Project Management in a Web systems/services environment.
· Provide business knowledge and expertise to positively impact the organization's profitability and success.
· Partner with business teams is to proactively understand the metrics and drivers for their success and the financials they are accountable for. Responsible for the financials and time frames around IT's commitments to initiatives.
· Coach, direct, mentor, and develop a team of business analysts and ensure their in depth understanding of Company's businesses and systems.
· Provide insight from other projects, subject areas, and technologies to reap execution efficiencies across the portfolio with an understanding of all capital program initiatives.
· Collaborate and coordinate within IT/operations to assure that key initiatives get appropriate oversight of the IT/operations leaders, the application development teams, and the program management teams.
· Working together with the program managers, be accountable for ensuring that Company is fully leveraging and exploiting the investments being made in strategic technologies and also prudently throttling our investments in non-strategic technology initiatives.
· Jointly responsible for assuring that Company's capital investments are best allocated to serve the compelling enterprise needs.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Computer Sciences, or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a related field. Master's Degree preferred.
· Ten or more years in a computer related field, with at least eight in business facing capacity.
· Minimum of six years of related experience in e-business and systems analysis and web application development, preferably with a top-notch consulting firm or high-performing corporate IT department.
· Experience in managing distributed software development programs, where business units are located away from development centers.
· Broad understanding of web technologies such as application servers, web servers, XML, .NET, web services, search/reporting/ content management/B2B packaged solutions, enterprise architectures, design pattern, etc.
· Solid experience and comfort in dealing with senior management and capable of building ongoing rapport at all levels.
· Demonstrated experience with communicating and presenting to executives in a clear and concise manner.
· Demonstrated ability to learn business processes, operations, and apply technical solutions.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving skills, and an aptitude for numbers.
· Demonstrated success in managing, coaching, mentoring, and developing direct reports.
· Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
· A strategic thinker who can also act tactically, when called for.
· High personal credibility and integrity.
· Strong ability to persuade and influence others through collaboration.
· Ability to work and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment.
Visit www.itechcp. com for more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs.
ITech Consulting Partners
30 Church Hill Road
Newtown, CT 06470
203-270-0051 Ext: 301
MIS Ntwk Assoc Mtg Dates:
July 13th - Tues - Using Twitter In Your Campaign - Barry Dusault - 6 pm - NEW LOCATION - BERMAN LARSON KANE (BLK) 12 Route 17 North, Suite 209 Paramus, New Jersey 07652 - Do not use GPS - go to BLK site for directions - 201.909.0906 - plan to have dinner with us afterwards
Sunday, July 11, 2010
[itroundtable] LEAD: Dir Bus Anal - CT - to 130k + bonus
Messages in this topic (1)
Posted by eRSArtist@gmail.com at 6:52 AM
Twitter / newyorkitjobs
Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs
- ► 2013 (794)
- ► 2012 (1933)
- ► 2011 (2690)
07/11 - 07/18
- [NE-Financial-Services-IT-Jobs] Digest Number 494
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2197
- [CNG] Digest Number 2033
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 441
- [WNO] Digest Number 601
- [itroundtable] Fwd: The Companies Hiring The Most ...
- [WNO] Digest Number 600
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Data Whse Devel - NY - SQL
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2196
- [CNG] Digest Number 2032
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 440
- [itroundtable] Fwd: Announcing New Features on Lin...
- [itroundtable] LEAD: RFIC/MMIC Design Eng - NJ - ...
- [itroundtable] LEAD: MMIC Lead Eng _ NJ - to 170k...
- [WNO] Digest Number 599
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Team Ldr/Sr Sftwr - NJ - to ...
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2195
- [CNG] Digest Number 2031
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 439
- [itroundtable] Monday, July 26, 7-9pm: TCN / Templ...
- [itroundtable] FW: QA - Test Team Lead Position - ...
- [itroundtable] FW: Senior Business Analyst Hobken ...
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Cognos Devel - NYC - 6 mos c...
- [itroundtable] Fwd: Women in SharePoint
- [WNO] Digest Number 598
- [NE-Financial-Services-IT-Jobs] Digest Number 493
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2194
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 438
- [CNG] Digest Number 2030
- [itroundtable] FW: HOT JOB - Business Analyst !!!
- [itroundtable] Fwd: MyJobTIGER LinkedIn Tops 70 Mi...
- [itroundtable] COGNOS Architect
- [itroundtable] 6 steps for being on time
- [CNG] Digest Number 2029
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 437
- [itroundtable] Network/AS400 System Administrator ...
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Securities Fin Tech - NYC - ...
- [itroundtable] LEADS: 2 Bank Auditors - NYC - to ...
- [WNO] Digest Number 597
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2193
- [itroundtable] NYExUG - July Meeting Announcement ...
- [itroundtable] FW: TOYS R US JOBS
- [CNG] Digest Number 2028
- [WNO] Digest Number 596
- [NE-Financial-Services-IT-Jobs] Digest Number 492
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2192
- [SMCNG] Digest Number 436
- [itroundtable] Fwd: [TheBreakfastClubNJ] Fwd: NJ N...
- [the_ny-metro_job_searchers_group] Digest Number 1...
- [itroundtable] LEAD: Dir Bus Anal - CT - to 130k ...
- [itroundtable] LEADS: Advisory IT Arch - IBM - Io...
- [itroundtable] The Job Fair of Philadelphia - Tues...
- [WNO] Digest Number 595
- [itroundtable] Digest Number 2191
- [CNG] Digest Number 2027
- ▼ 07/11 - 07/18 (55)
- ► 2009 (1387)