Thursday, November 18, 2010

[itroundtable] Update from Peter Lutz

 


Dear Fellow Professionals,


I have been a member of various networking groups for several years now and I have had the opportunity to meet many of you at meetings and on-line. Perhaps you've seen some of the job leads and other career information that I have shared with this group since I've been a member. I hope that has benefitted you or others in your network.

I am in transition again due to a very recent corporate restructuring/expense reduction initiative at AIG (Chartis Insurance) where I worked for the past 3+ years. Prior to AIG, I was with Medco Health Solutions in Franklin Lakes.

I am in the process of starting up my job search and will be in touch again with more information pertinent to my search. For now, I wanted to update you all on my status and to let you know that I will be reaching out to you for assistance in the future. For a refresher on my background, please consult my Linkedin profile which is listed below.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Peter
--
Peter Lutz
(908) 672-9150
"Bridging the gaps between Business and Information Technology"

email - lutzpf@gmail.com
Linkedin - www.linkedin.com/in/peterlutz
Twitter - twitter.com/peterlutz
Facebook - www.facebook.com/peterlutz
Resume - peterlutz.emurse.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / newyorkitjobs

Twitter / NYC_Tech_Jobs

Followers

Blog Archive